I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

December 13, 2010

12/12/2010: Mr. BB

Before I even thought of having a blog, and perhaps one of the reasons I did was Mr. BB (Before Blog).
He was a great looking guy but a musician and street artist. Very talented, very attractive (did I already say that? oops..) but he had lured me into a false sense of  hope when I decided to meet him back in like September 2009. When we did meet up, he told me he wasn't looking for anything serious, he just wanted to have "FUN", which in guy code means No Strings Attached SEX!...Obviously I politely declined and off on his way he went.
Well, over a year later, Mr. BB finds me on Match.com and writes to me. He included his phone number and said it would be great to hear from me. Thinking he still didn't want anything serious (cause it said so right on his profile), I didn't give him a second look and deleted the message. 
Not even 20 minutes later, I get a text message from him.
This is when my contact storing method comes into play! 
I had stored him in my phone as "Sexter/Player (Name) From _____", so right away when he texted me, I knew who it was and didn't have to play the "Who is this? I lost my contacts awhile back" game.
He tried to explain he was ready for something serious, had a great job now and wanted to take me out...but then followed it up with "Send me a Pic of Your body"...uh..NOPE! Hasn't changed! When I called him out on that, he told me that he felt comfortable with me already cause we knew each other, so it should be okay. HAHA.
Mr. BB, sorry...but not gunna happen!

No comments: