I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

August 28, 2010

8/28/2010: Mr. DUI

So this guy messaged me a few times and he seems like a good guy, cute too...except he has no pics of himself smiling...kinda weird and I inquire since I have been burned by that before (the guy ended up having missing teeth AND braces)...but turns out, he just thinks he looks hotter as the bruting man. Whatever, we exchange numbers and he called last night but I wasn't in the mood to talk so just let it ring. He didnt leave a message or anything, but after work today I decide to call him back. He wanted to ask me if I would drive out to him (In Carson!) and take him to a movie...
seriously.
Evidentally he just got a DUI a couple weeks ago and his license is suspended...and he has no money.
The money thing, whatever..I'm broke too but the irresponsibility of getting a DUI at the age of 32? I'm not cool with that! We all have our bad days and I know plenty of people who have had a DUI but to be the first impression when you are trying to get to know someone is not even fair!
No Mr. DUI, I will not drive 1.5 hours to drive you, a stranger to a movie that I pay for just to sit in a dark room for 2 hours with you. Sorry.
Call me when you get your life back on track and learn to smile!

UPDATE: Mr. DUI called me at 3am! I usually don't pick up calls that late if they wake me up but this was from a non saved number and I always think it could be an emergency that late, so I grabbed it in bed and it was Mr. DUI from a different number than I had saved. He was drunk. Obviously. And he was saying how I asked him to call him when he got home. (I did no such thing) and he was mad that I didn't want to talk. I hung up on him. 
He has enough money to get drunk...and was prolly out driving like an idiot again too!
He then texted me "Yea, bye!"
The LAST thing I need is another idiot in my life!
He tried to smooth things over this am by texting me that he is sorry. He was trying to call a different Kristina last night...that makes me feel a whole lot better about you dude! LOL!
Your a drunk, a moron and evidentally a player. Awesome!
DELETED!

No comments: