I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

September 2, 2010

9/02/2010: Mr. C Word!

Wow, just another reason I may need to look into paid dating sites...

Mr. C Word! sent an IM thru a dating site I'm on, trying to initiate conversation. He started with the fact that I am a gemini and when I didnt respond right away he started insulting me saying it was typical of a gemini and my energy was not good. I kept ignoring him and he kept talking, popping up while I was attempting to talk to someone else. It was annoying, so I finally asked him to upload a picture. I told him he may get a better response from woman if he uploaded a pic and didnt insult them right off the bat.
He asked if I was a gamer or poser.I told him no, I'm a real person. Then he asked me to meet him. He said he was a regular at Mr. Chow's in Bev Hills and that I should be impressed by that. HAHAH Ya right! I told him I wouldnt meet someone in person if they insult me online, that I was not impressed with fancy restaurants or status and I don't plan to meet someone who doesnt have a picture up. He called me a coward. I told him I was done with this conversation and told him good luck. 
His response? Calling me the C word! Yes! Can you believe that?
I then blocked the user.
He then sent me a message through the site (the blocking just blocks them from sending IM's)....
Foul Language is used, be aware!:
"GO FUCK YOURSELF REAL HARD YOU SELF-RIGHTEOUS CUNT"
Sep. 2, 2010 – 7:13pm FAKE-ASS COWARDLY C U N T!!! YOU REPRESENT NOTHING MORE THAN THE TYPE OF SCUM THAT CONTINUES TO PERPETUATE THE ALREADY F'D UP HUMAN CONDITION. YOU ARE UNABLE TO DEAL WITH CONFRONTATION WITH PEOPLE ON ANY LEVEL. I FUCKING RESENT SHIT LIKE YOU. AND FURTHER, IF YOU REALLY THINK THINK THAT YOU ARE ALL THAT, THEN YOU HAD BETTER THINK AGAIN. FOR ONE THING, THAT SNOZOLA (PIG NOSE) OF YOURS, IS UTTERLY REPULSIVE. YOU SHOULD HIGHLY CONSIDER GETTING THAT SHIT OFF YOUR FACE LOL!"

I think the most offensive part, (besides the C word)..is the nose comment! I've never received any bad comments about my nose before! I think I have a cute nose! LOL...wow, what some men do to get attention of a woman, huh?...I think that guy has some serious issues!

I reported him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a dick! Apparently he does not handle rejection well. He must have some mommy and daddy issues. It's sad that some guys never grow up from kindergarten.

And don't worry you have a cute nose! It's perfect just the way it is.