I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

August 26, 2014

Love Is Not Enough

A friend of mine sent this link to me and it really put a lot of things in perspective. If you have the time, take 10 minutes out of your day to read this blog titled "LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH"


http://markmanson.net/love/


It makes some amazing points!

No comments: