I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

December 12, 2009

12/11/09: Mr. Baby Face

Friday 


Second date was a movie and drinks, which was nice. The movie (The Blind Side) was AWESOME! The after movie drinks and appetizer were pleasant but my flirty innuendos and witty comments seemed to have been lost on him. He was a super straight laced guy with seemingly no edge, telling me he never did a keg stand or anything in college, even with being in a fraternity. I imagined the celibacy fraternity off campus where the guys help their local community and don't drink...which are awesome traits and all but I guess I want a little hard edge to a guy. I would fear boredom with a super straight laced guy. not to say I want the fraternity d-bag or anything, cause I dont, but isnt there something in between?

No comments: