I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

December 10, 2009

12/9/09: Mr. BFG

Wednesday

Driving down to Sherman Oaks to meet Matt half way at the Chimney Sweep lounge, exchanging severe sarcasm and laughs, choosing songs on the juke box while the only other patrons were 3 old men...going over the basic topics of favorite food, favorite music, movies etc he seemed to be able to keep up with my wit/charm/sarcasm...he could dish it and take it, which was nice. He had sent me a picture of himself in firemen gear and never said he WASNT a firefighter...although never said he was either: I found out he was an actor/writer by day and a server by night. Definitely not on a salary that would allow me to stay home...so I was a little bummed with that, but he may be worth a second date...maybe. A self proclaimed metro who has a bfg (best friend girl) ; that was a little weird- however he didnt mind me calling him gay for that and seemed to be secure with his own manly-ness...With the long drive home, I called it a night around 10 and drove home.

No comments: