I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

December 16, 2009

12/15/09: Mr. Baby Face

Tuesday


The only one to even get a second date...he was persistent and asked me to dinner after work on a Tuesday to an Italian restaurant (his favorite) in Westlake. While I had been there before and just thought it was EH, I didnt have the heart to tell him as he was very excited to take me there. The food was just generic Italian- I had chicken parm and it was the same as Ive had a million places...the house cab was gross but he loved it...obviously not a wine drinker...(one point marked off)...and the conversation was all about movies and shows and actors. He obviously still wants to act and write but has "realized" he needs to do something more stable. He is currently finishing his training to become a bank teller. He also dropped the bomb that he lives with mom and dad...Not horrible if he had some money saved and was looking for a place of his own, but he didnt mention anything of the sort. Is it bad that I found myself hoping the night was over only like 15 minutes in? I know, I know!...He is a very sweet guy though- Just a bit immature or under-developed or something for me...While he says all the right things, I don't believe him and don't think he is at the level I would need him to be yet! He went in for the kiss, but I pulled away telling him MAYBE next time. He tried again, and that kind of sealed the deal for me!...I will need to let him down gently...

No comments: