I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

December 6, 2009

12/5/09: Mr. Bull Dog

Saturday


A great location chosen by Date #2, The Landing in Westlake for sushi...bad thing: I wasnt really hungry as it was 8pm already when we met up. This one too could TALK...omg. Within an hour I knew his life story, ex's and all...also the fact that his BALD SPOTS, (yes...BALD SPOTS) were from the stress of losing his ex 5 months ago, his bills piling up and crappy job. He complained about not having any money (yet he chose to go to THE LANDING!). I only ordered 1 roll and a beer and he did in fact end up paying. Said goodbyes by my car and he wanted to setup date #2. I told him MAYBE...but the truth is, I dont want to be with someone who has that much stress in his life that he loses his HAIR!....Also, his ex and him purchased a bull dog together and when they broke up, Mr. Bull Dog got "custody" of the dog which he still owns and treats as his child...he explained to me that he was "upset" that his ex doesnt want partial custody...its not a kid!

No comments: