I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

December 9, 2009

12/8/09: Mr. Baby Face

Tuesday 


On a near freezing night I met Mr. Baby Face at the Coffee Bean at the Lakes shopping center. Sitting in the back corner sipping on hot tea we had some generic first meeting conversation then were booted out of the coffee shop since TO rolls up the sidewalks at 9pm. We move the conversation over to Sunset Terrace where we both just drank water and (probably) pissed off the waitress! :P
Being a nice night was a refreshing change of pase with my past online encounters. Would need more time/conversation to see if Mr. Baby Face will be worthy of a fun upbeat date with me. Not sure if he could handle me.lol :) Mr. Baby Face just got a job at a bank as a teller...and did work as an actor in the entertainment industry... :/

No comments: