I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

December 30, 2009

12/29/09: Mr. Frencher

Tuesday 


A little reluctantly I agreed to a dinner after work even though I hadn't had time to change or anything. We met at BJ's and had to make small talk while we waited on a table. We finally sat after about 15 minutes and ordered one dish to split. He continued talking and offered much information about himself, including the fact that he didn't get his first kiss until he was 18 years old. (Already a red flag there). He continued with the fact he has only had two partners and his longest relationship has been only 4 months!...Dinner ended with a split pazookie which I only had two bites of and then the check came. Taking everyone's advise I didn't offer to pay for half and kept my purse on the chair next to me without making the "reach" for my wallet. He asked ME out, so he should pay...right?...WRONG! He asked if I would mine picking up half the bill!! He said the holidays had hit him hard so he wanted me to pay for my portion. LOL! He walked me to my car, opened my door then asked me if we could hang out again. He decided next Monday would work best for him as he already had plans all New Years weekend. When I told him I would check my schedule and get back to him, he then proceeded to ask me for a "FRENCHER"!...For those of you who are not aware...a "Frencher", I learned tonight is a French Kiss!...I looked at him like he was nuts and told him no. I got in my car and drove home.

Still without a date for New Years, I think I am better off alone!...
more to come......stay tuned!

No comments: