I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

January 4, 2010

New Years Update

So, New Years was without the midnight kiss from a prince, but it was spent with some good friends and only one mini melt down. Being at a party with all couples was a little hard on this night but I delt and had had a great time other then the 15 minute breather outside to gather myself after midnight.

While the first weekend of 2010 was spent with family, the first week still holds some promise with 2 dates already scheduled. I also learned what "DTF" means on IM's...while I am not "DTF", I did get the proposition and he did not get a date. lol!

For those that are not yet aware, "DTF" means down to f$%k.

So, I will keep you posted on what happens in 2010...

No comments: