I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

January 11, 2010

1/11/10: Mr. BFG

Monday

So...I just got a text from a guy I went out with last month- The date was okay- he was the one who sent me a pic in the firefighter gear but ended up being an actor/server....he was going out of town for awhile and since I hadn't heard back from him I assumed it was just an excuse...didn't think too much of it, then I get a random text today...
"My phone fucked up and I lost some contact names. Who r u?"
So I respond back my name and how we met and told him we had gone on a date about a month ago. He then sends this,
"Oh yeah, hey! We could hang again, but I've decided to not date anyone. Need to work on myself"
I give just "Ahh. Ok." back and then 10 minutes later...
"Random question, but I like honesty. Would u ever want to just hook up?"
SERIOUSLY?!
We had a good time on our "date", one of the VERY VERY few good dates and that is what he comes back with?!? UGH! FML!

No comments: