I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

January 10, 2010

1/9/10: Mr. C

Saturday

Location: Father's Office
One of the better dates i've had considering the competition... He was tall, which is a huge plus...conversation was nice except he lives with his parents, is younger than me by a year and a little...he seems witty and can keep up with me and seemed to really like me...until I realized he liked me
Maybe a little too much... After I left the bar he texted me about 10 min later asking me to hang out again the same night...then again an hour later...an when I said no he texted me yet again, and again and then again...trying to convince me to hang out when he didn't know he was just convincing me to NOT hang out again. He also asked to "cuddle"...which I love doing when I am in a relationship...but we just met! I don't feel THAT comfortable with someone right off the bat like that...A bit too desperate for my liking. Plus he lives in yorba Linda and already said he won't move out of that area and uh I won't live out there...I know jumping the gun a little but that's what I have to think of nowadays ....
Back to my cousin visit!!! :) yay for family!

No comments: