I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

January 19, 2010

1/18/10: Mr. Midwest

Monday

Location: El Torito
Eureka! Finally a good date! He was tall, good teeth, good looking, comes from a big family, a transplant form a small town in Illinois...good conversation, not an annoying laugh, paid for dinner, walked me to my car...all was good tonight! It was bound to happen soon: a good date!...
He invited me to a movie but we both decided it was already too late for one tonight and planned to see Avatar in 3D soon.

No comments: