I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

February 22, 2010

Pickup Lines

Guys...if you are going to be using a pickup line, you need to be in the right mentality and be able to scope out the girl in the bar with a sense of humor! DO NOT USE A PICKUP LINE if you are trying to be serious or on a girl who looks like she has a good backhand!
I love getting pickup lines and then crushing the guy back with some wit, but if you have enough gusto to come up to me, at least be original. I will give you kudos if you can make me laugh! A pickup line, although super cheesy, can be used as a conversation starter if you do it right!

Here are a few lines I have ACTUALLY heard from guys:

*I still haven't caught your name, pretty face
*I didn't know my favorite color until I saw your eyes
*I would like to make love to your face
*Dude, I think I just fell in love
*I'm very impressed with your posture
*I challenge you to a thumb war!
*Does this smell like chloroform to you? (holding napkin)
*Was that an earthquake or did u just rock my world? 
*Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for
Christmas. 
*I'm sorry, were you talking to me? (Me: "No") Then please start!
*You look a LOT like my ex
*Apart from being hot, what do you do for a living?
*Is that shirt felt? (Me: "No") Would you like it to be?
*Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
*Hello, I just came over to give you the satisfaction of turning me down in person...
*Hi, I'm Mr. Right Now, someone said you were looking for me.
*Wow, I could get lost in those eyes of yours!
*What does it feel like to be the most beautiful woman in the room?
*I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.
*Kiss me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Susan? (Me lying: Wow, it IS Susan!...guess no kiss then)
 

No comments: