I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

March 13, 2010

3/11/2010: Mr. P(rude)

Thursday

Location: Sushi Restaurant
I am not your most wild, out of control, boozing sex maniac, loud mouth curser of a woman, but I am no prude either. I really didn't think about it much until this Thursday when I was out with Mr. Prude himself!
I met Mr. Prude at a local sushi place (cause I really can't get enough of the damn stuff, obviously!) and we sat at the bar where I was greeted by the staff who have grown a costumed to my face. Mr. Prude thought it was weird they knew me by name and that they brought me a beer before I even could be seated fully. ha! Little did I know, Mr. Prude doesn't drink and thinks women who drink are the devil. Well, okay, so he didn't say that but he may as well have! 
So I also ordered sake. ;)
I'm not into pretending I am anything short of what I am...and I like me some sake with my bait! I also knew it bothered him and 30 seconds into the date I knew I didn't care, so I figured what the hell!
Mr. Prude is a caretaker of a disabled college student and just moved to California several months ago for the job from Arkansas. He seemed sweet, but way too sheltered for me. I thought giving a "good guy" a shot would be fun for a change. Maybe I would be treated nicely. I was however, not aware of how "good" Mr. Prude was.
Thankfully for the purpose of my story telling, we were seated next to the most fowl mouthed, openly bi-sexual, clearly wasted at 7pm woman I have ever had the pleasure of hearing! Seriously, this dame said the word "FUCK" (NO JOKE) every 3rd word. I counted 53 "fuck's" in three minutes and gave up on counting any further! It was just who she was and she didn't care who heard her or her overly descriptive topics and discussions. This made Mr. Prude obviously uncomfortable and the date very awkward! We ended up just kind of staring at one another while we listened to this broad. I attempted to ignore her and have our own conversation and in doing so I slipped in a couple curses of my own, not really meaning to (words like "shit" and "damn"); Mr. Prude was highly offended. So much so that he asks to end the night after one roll and tell me that I am not a "lady". He compared me to the loud mouth fuck girl who openly shared with the restaurant that she would "spread her legs for a hot chick or big dick any day" ...now that was classy! So, yes...Mr Prude thought I was as bad as her with my booze and my swearing and the fact I live with two guys!
Welcome to California Mr. Prude...you're gunna have a hell of a time here! ;)

No comments: