I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

March 24, 2010

3/23/2010: 30/M/Straight

Tuesday

Location: Home
If you are still single by the age of 30, I would hope you would know what pickup lines work and what don't...however, I suppose you wouldn't if you were still 30 and single...so let me give you some advice. "How long ago did you lose your virginity?" DOES NOT WORK! Perhaps if you were trying to learn the work history of a prostitute before hiring her, it would be a valid question.
Here in America, Mr. Lion2010 guys should not ask that type of question to a women they are interested in pursuing. If you still think that "this one works", good luck to you!

This too is an example of a deal breaker!

No comments: