I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

March 22, 2010

3/22/2010: 23/M/Straight

Monday

Location: Home
There is something to be said about blunt-ness, and I am all for one speaking their mind...however...when the first things said to a girl is "...I feel bad masturbating alone...mind watching my webcam", something must be said to stop all men from pursuing this non filtered approach! No girl woman who has any self dignity would want to sit at home and watch some random stranger jerk off. While I secretly had a fantasy of being on posters that every teenage boy wanted up in their room, that idea was DRASTICALLY changed once I learned what those teenage boys did while looking at those posters! Male masturbation is not attractive. I know it's a necessity, guys and I am by no means saying to never do it....I just don't wanna watch, so don't ask! It's a shame I need to even say it, but please NEVER use this guys' technique for picking up a girl...even if she is a prostitute! Have SOME tack at least! 

This is an example of a deal breaker.

No comments: