I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

March 9, 2010

3/9/2010: Mr. Puppy Car

Tuesday

Location: 23 Freeway
Dear Mr. Puppy Car,
You drive a car with paw prints on the mirrors and kissing puppies on the hood.(It wasn't AS bad as the picture posted here, but it was close!) I am sure you work for a groomer or dog bakery, or at least I HOPE you do, however how do you expect to be blasting Celine Dion while wearing 1992 Oakley shades and expect to pick-up a girl on the freeway? You look as if you smell of Coors and cigarettes! Flashing your number on your fingers while racing past me; while memorable, is not going to get you anywhere with me. So, Mr. Puppy Car...if you are out there and are reading this somehow...
get a clue, a new job and/or car, taste in music and a shower. 

Thanks.
concerned citizen
BTW: If YOU are reading this right now, click on the FOLLOW button, already!

No comments: