I am a single, independent Gemini woman living in Ventura County, CA. This is not meant to be some life changing, awe inspiring dating advice blog; it is just me and my random, some times contradicting thoughts and points of view on dating while living in the suburbs. It's not always easy or fun but this is my life and I hope that my experiences are entertaining or informative; if even just to get to know myself better through the therapeutics of writing, I will continue and write when I feel the need to....I've been at this for YEARS now and have yet to find my prince charming, so follow me through my life as being SINGLE IN THE SUBURBS and be glad you're not me! ;)

March 8, 2010

3/6/2010: Moving Day (Mr. Halo/Mr. Double Personality)

Saturday

Location: My apartment
So, Mr. Halo and Mr. Double Persoanlity both told me they would help me move. Not trusting men and their promises, I also asked 3 guy friends to help me, just in case. Good thing I did too, cause both Mr. Halo and Mr. Double Personality flaked on me!
Mr. double Personalities excuse was that he got too drunk the night before, however I know for a fact he was at the same apartment complex during the day, sitting on his friends patio and drinking. I know becuase I had to pass by his friends apt. balcony while moving! I believe once he saw me (didn't awknowldge), they moved the party inside. I actually saw Mr. Double Personality later on that night at the local watering hole sitting by himself at the bar. I didn't awknowledge him but he sent over drinks for me and my guy buddy to "apologize". He ended up coming over and sitting with us and talking for awhile...I guess this proves a drink or two can smooth over flakiness? :P

Mr. Halo just never contacted me back...still hasn't. Guess that means no 2nd date for him...I don't take to flaking well!  

No comments: